Search18 Results

Services or Offerings?
Use this form to request audio visual and media equipment for an event or meeting.

Request a meeting with an IT Technician to learn about classroom technology.

Use this form to request new user access to Colleague or to request additional access for an existing Colleague user. Supervisors, or Department Managers, are required to fill out this form on behalf of their staff.

Request to activate Internet port in residence halls.

Request help with a faculty and/or scholar profile.

Submit a general request to the Service Desk. Use when no other forms apply.

Report broken SMC technology.

Request a technician to disconnect, move and reconnect campus owned technology.

Lending equipment

By submitting this you are opting in to receive ITS email notifications about security and service alerts.

Request access to use the Qualtrics application.

Submission form for members of the Office of Marketing and Communications only.

Provide information to report lost or stolen SMC technology.

Assistance with Colleague, GaelXpress, ImageNow and Student Information Systems (SIS).

Questions or issues regarding Power BI can be submitted here.